A.S. Création offers a number of paintable non-woven wallpaper products which are suitable for both varnishing (gloss) and coating paints, allowing you to decorate to your individual taste. With a variety of different surface textures, they offer you a multitude of design options and are a great alternative to standard fibreglass and woodchip products. A.S. Création's non-woven wallpapers outshine the competition with their tremendous dimensional stability and high scratch and impact resistance. And you can hang them just as easily, quickly and cleanly as any other non-woven product.
The wallpapers of the Meistervlies ProProtect collections allow you to design your walls according to your own taste.
- You need to use opaque paint for the wallpapers of the Meistervlies Pro range. Otherwise the surface will show through.
- Opaque paints will make the three-dimensional effects more noticeable.
- The Meistervlies Protect products are wallpapers with a more dimensionally stable haptic. The scratchproof surface makes them particularly suitable for areas exposed to a high degree of wear. You can use coating home paints for Meistervlies Protect.
- The products of the Meistervlies Creative range are glass-fibre free and dimensionally stable embossed non-woven wallpapers. Expressive textures are their characteristic feature. These wallpapers can be painted over.
- Extensive use of granules in the production of the Meistervlies 3D creates exciting interior looks. These wallpapers are paintable and generate a spectacular multi-tone effect with just one coat of paint.
- Following thorough cleaning of the wall area, our MAKU non-woven lining paper can be applied with a dispersion adhesive. Thus, you create a surface that is perfect for great wallpapering results. MAKU non-woven lining prevents seam splitting and also equalises the tension between wall and wallpaper. In addition to its purely technical application, MAKU non-woven lining can also be used and painted as a design element.
For further information about using MAKU non-woven lining follow this link to Pre-treatment of wall surfaces.
Our paintable Meistervlies wallpapers come in two different sizes:
a «standard roll», measuring 10.00 x 0.53m or a «jumbo roll», measuring 25.00 x 1.06m.
The double width of the jumbo roll allows you to hang these products quickly and easily, and seams are reduced by 50%. This type of wallpaper is identified by the "Paintable" symbol on the package insert.
The paintable wallpapers of the AP Pigment collection by Architects Paper create a colour contrast. Once painted, they produce an inspiring dual colour effect.
You will find further information about our AP Pigment collection here.